Best for Creatives
We all write content online. Some of us only write social media posts, emails, or texts. Some of us write content for our websites, product descriptions, video content, ads, and even customer support.
Join Renaissance Rachel's holiday giveaway!
1st Prize: $300, 2nd Prize: $75, 3rd Prize: $25
AI writing software is a type of software that can generate content for you. An AI-powered writing assistant provides useful tools for writing articles, novels, blog posts, games, and more. Those are just some of the benefits of using AI writing tools.
AI writing is just another tool that you can add to your toolbelt.
If you’ve ever used an AI writing tool, you know they can be incredibly helpful. But you also know that they’re not going to replace actual human intelligence soon.
No, AI is not going to steal your job. It’s a tool to optimize your work. Let AI technology make your life easier and more productive by including AI writing software in your content creation process. So if you’re thinking “Why should I use an AI writing tool?” you’ve come to the right place.
What are the best AI writing tools?
Here is a list of the best AI writing tools. I will give you an overview of each one and call out key features, pricing, and the bottom line. How to find the best AI copywriting tool is entirely up to you and your needs. I hope this AI writing tool buying guide helps you!
|Jasper||Power Users||$39-$99+/month||Long-form document editor, plagiarism detector and speed writing|
|Sudowrite||Creative Writing||$10-$100/month||Content suggestions, descriptions, rewrites, brainstorming|
|SurferSEO||SEO Writing||$69-$299+/month||Content planner, brief, content editor, Grow Flow, SEO writers directory|
|CopyAI||Copywriting||$36-$4,000/month||Free forever version, free tools, 100+ templates, long-form document editor|
|Anyword||AI-Generated Content for Marketing Teams||$39-$499/month||Brand voice management, performance writing, integrations with NotionAI, ChatGPT, Canva, etc.|
|Outranking||Content Strategy||$69-$269/month||Personalized first drafts, content strategy and planning, automatic content optimization|
|Rytr||Beginners||$9-$29/month||Grammar check, plagiarism check, form generator|
We’ve organized the tools into 5 different categories. To jump to a particular category, click the buttons below or explore the table of contents.
Browse by category:
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which provide $$$ to me at no cost to you if you decide to purchase the tool.
General AI Writing Tools
To see more AI general writing tool options, check out my post about the best general AI writing tools.
Sudowrite: Most User-Friendly Writing Tool
Sudowrite is an AI writing tool that helps you make content, rewrite existing content into something new, elaborate on something when you need more words, and brainstorm ideas. It’s one of the best AI content generator software out there and is user-friendly.
- Write: your AI assistant suggests your next content
- Describe: Want to go into more detail on a specific area? Use describe!
- Rewrite: If you didn’t like how something turned out, you can rewrite it
- Brainstorm: For when you don’t have ideas
- Twist: Mixing things up
- Characters: Come up with new character ideas
- Poem: Generates a contemporary free verse poem
The pricing options are broken down by how many words you can generate.
Hobby & Student: $10/mo
Jasper: Best for Power Users
Jasper is among the AI writing software tools leaders. With Jasper’s content generation features, create your blogs, articles, books, scripts, and any other content. Choose a subject area and form, fill in the details, and Jasper will write the content for you. It’s not always good content, but it helps me get past my writer’s block, and now that “content generation” is the state of natural language generation in content marketing, Jasper.AI is an invaluable tool.
- Long-form document editor – a powerful tool that allows you to write full documents with AI-assisted outputs.
- Plagiarism detector – write without worrying about accusations of stealing someone else’s content
- Speed writing – hit start, and the software will create a masterpiece for your blog post or article within minutes!
- Integration with Surfer SEO – a tool that helps you analyze keywords and optimize your content to rank in search engines
- Automated article writing software – if you give it enough parameters, content creator AI can almost write your articles for you
- Facebook community that offers support, job opportunities, and more
- Multiple languages
- Write novels, blogs/articles, video scripts, and more with Jasper!
- AI wizard can produce over one million sentences
Jasper has three paid plans:
- Creator: $39/month (1 seat, 1 brand voice, and more)
- Teams: $99/month (3 seats, 3 brand voices, and more)
- Business: Talk with sales (unlimited plan on all features, custom templates and automations and more)
Built on GPT-3, Jasper can do a lot of creative things, including movie script writing, so if you want an AI scriptwriter free from customization limitations, definitely check Jasper out. With the recipes and commands, Jasper is an AI writing software for better writing results.
Rytr: Best for Beginners
Rytr is a content writing platform that uses AI to write content for you. Rytr’s algorithms are trained on historical data, so they can produce unique and compelling articles with the right tone and style, while also being grammatically correct.
Rytr’s AI writing assistant will have your article ready in less than an hour, without any need for human intervention.
In its current state, Rytr can produce text for a variety of topics and niches, including sports articles, business articles, reviews, blog posts, articles on technology, etc.
- Content generation is made easy and quick with character count, word count, and tone checker.
- Plagiarism check ensures you have the highest quality of content.
- Grammar check for your writing to make it professional-level.
- Discover what works best for your idea by generating content from our vast library of over 2,000 ideas.
- Personalize your content with a professional touch using Form Generator.
- Have a Rytr.me login to save your work
Saver Plan: $9/month; $90/year (Get 2 months free!)
Unlimited Plan: $29/month; $290/year (Get 2 months free!)
Rytr is an app that helps people write faster. It’s a great AI writing tool for bloggers and content writers who need to produce a lot of articles. It could be used for a variety of purposes, including health coaching. Rytr also allows users to search for ideas for their articles or even write them in real time.
The weak point is that Rytr doesn’t have “recipes” like Jasper has. Jasper allows to you have more custom control over the AI output. If you’re looking for a story-writing AI, Rytr is great, but if you want more power, try Jasper.
Best SEO Writing Tools
Want more options? Check out my other blog post for a complete, detailed analysis of some SEO writing software that you’ll love.
Surfer: Best for SEO Writing
Surfer is another tool option if you only want to get one tool to create SEO content. The paid plan is a bit pricier than GrowthBar. With Surfer, you can create SEO-optimized content, crawl the web for content ideas, and rank quickly in Google.
Surfer’s document editor lets you copy and paste directly into your website content management system (CMS) without reformatting. Surfer’s content editor already has all the HTML tags, so you only have to format it once.
With Surfer’s AI writing tool, Surfy, it has become a well-rounded solution.
- Content planner – plan your content and tools for writing it
- Brief – helps you create an AI outline with unique headings and paragraphs
- Content editor – get content suggestions and guidelines for writing along with a rich, HTML-enabled document editor
- Audit – check your existing pages for keywords you’re missing and compare them to your competitors
- Grow Flow – improve your website’s content with weekly updates to an easy-to-use task flow
- Keyword surfer – instantly check keywords in Google with this browser extension
- Surfer Academy – training on-demand and live
- SEO Writers Directory – leverage this directory (or join it!) if you want to find writers who know how to create SEO-optimized content
- Writing Masterclass – free to subscribers to help them learn the ropes for SEO writing. At the end, you get a certificate!
Essential: $89/month or $69/month annually
Advanced: $179/month or $149/month annually
Max: $299/month or $249/month annually
Whether you’re a solopreneur or a small business, Surfer is an excellent content production tool. Its advanced features and support tools make it a brilliant asset. It’s a worthwhile investment if you want to deliver high-quality content to your audience. Surfers’ Grow Flow feature makes it great for optimizing your existing to content to help it rank higher in search engines.
GrowthBar: Best for Content and SEO
GrowthBar is an SEO-optimized AI content-writing tool. If you’re looking for just one tool to do the majority of your marketing content writing, then look no further than GrowthBar. Not only does GrowthBar provide content generation, but it also provides light capabilities similar to that of a tool like Ahrefs or SEMrush by allowing you to do keyword research, track your ranking and SEO performance, and inspect different websites to find out what they’re ranking for. They’re constantly releasing new features.
- Content Generator: includes a full, interactive document editor with space for you to optimize your content, pull in suggested content and media, and real-time SEO content writing.
- Internal Link Suggestions: while using the content editor, GrowthBar auto-suggests internal links for you.
- Long-form writing AI functions: including press releases, email newsletters, sales emails, and product descriptions.
- Paragraph Generator: sometimes you don’t need to write a full post. All you need is a paragraph, which this AI author provides.
- Meta Generator: an AI content detection tool that helps you generate SEO meta descriptions.
- Blog Ideas: Brainstorm ideas for a particular topic and then use the content generator to create a robust blog post.
- Site Inspector: Search a particular website and find the keywords they rank for.
- Keyword Research: Find out the keyword difficulty, related keywords, top SERP competitors, and how often a keyword is searched.
- Rank Tracker: Helps you monitor how well your site performs for certain keywords.
- Chrome Extension: Take advantage of the AI Content Generator in WordPress and get keywords and other competitive insights directly in Google search engine results.
Free trial of any plan for 5 days
- Standard: $48/month or $29/month yearly
- Pro: $99/month or $79/month yearly
- Agency: $199/month or $129/month yearly
In my opinion, GrowthBar is a fantastic AI tool for marketing because it can do most of your content writing for you. It’s also great for keyword research, SEO performance tracking, and website inspection. The software is constantly improving and adding new features, which is excellent because your content will always be fresh and relevant. The SEO tools aren’t as in-depth as a tool like SEMRush or Ahrefs, but if you want to get just one tool, then GrowthBar is certainly one to consider.
WriteSonic: Budget-Friendly SEO Writer
WriteSonic is an AI authoring tool that can generate unique content based on your preferences and needs. The software also helps you by providing pre-written content, which you can use as an outline for your own writing.
It can also help content marketers push past writer’s block and reach their target audience. WriteSonic is the ultimate solution for writers who are struggling to come up with fresh content ideas.
It helps them to create highly engaging, unique, and compelling content that can be shared across various social media platforms.
It is available for PC and Mac users, with a free trial available.
- Generates top-notch marketing material for your brand in minutes.
- Auto-generated blog post and optimized article in just seconds.
- AI-powered article and blog writer to give your writing the perfect tone, flow, structure, and voice.
- It generates formidable marketing copy with a few simple clicks.
Small Team: $19/month or $13/month yearly
Enterprise: $500+ per month or $500+ per month yearly (contact sales)
Freelancer: $20/month or $16/month yearly
WriteSonic is one of the copywriting tools that allow people to write without the hassle of having to type every single word. The best part about WriteSonic is that it has an email build feature, which automatically sends you an email with your content already written. It saves a lot of time, and you can focus on other things in your day-to-day job.
It is really easy to use and get started with. The only drawback is that it does not offer many features available to free members, which means that they are not able to create content as much as they would like before upgrading.
Scalenut: Best for Powerful AI Commands with SEO
Scalenut is a writing processing tool that automates content creation. Its AI writing algorithm combines SEO and NLP techniques to help you create engaging content and boost your page rankings. Scalenut’s SEO Assistant enables you to write content optimized for search engines. It’s very much like Jasper with the SEO Surfer integration, but without buying two separate tools. You write in your keyword, and it gives you a document editor centered around your keyword. I like that it has a panel on the left showing your competition.
The AI commands in Scalenut’s document editor are more nuanced than other tools like Jasper. Rather than a simple compose button, you can select from AI Connectors and Operators to give the AI copywriting assistant more direction around your content. Jasper can likely do this with commands, but it’s simpler to have buttons within the interface.
Additionally, Scalenut offers AI writing templates for you to get started quickly on different content types
- SERP Analysis
- Analyze web pages (Growth and over plans)
- Keyword clustering
- SEO Editor
- Long-form AI writing tools
- AI article writer
- Short-form AI writing
Essential: $39/month, $19/month yearly
Growth: $79/month, $39/month billed yearly
Pro: $149/month, $74/month billed yearly
Enterprise: Custom (contact sales)
Scalenut is a great A.I. article generator that gives you unprecedented control over your content creation workflow. It scales well from professional to amateur tasks and allows easy integration of your favorite online platforms. The user interface isn’t as shiny as other tools, but it’s more robust. It’s a great AI content generators if you want more control over the AI output.
If you don’t want to pay separately for an SEO tool and get unlimited words, Scalenut is an excellent option. You’re not limited to a paid plan with this tool.
Outranking: Best Content Strategy Platform
Outranking is an AI content strategy platform that helps you plan your content strategy from end to end. It helps you come up with ideas, executes them, optimizes your content, tracks its performance, and helps you improve your content over time.
- AI writing
- Personalized first drafts
- Content strategy
- Content planning through outlines, briefs and workflows
- Content marketing
- Automatic content optimization
- No free plan or trial
- SEO Writer: $79/month or $69/month billed yearly
- SEO Wizard: $159/month or $139/month billed yearly
- SEO Ace $269/month or $229/month billed yearly
If you want a platform to help you manage your content strategy, consider Outranking.
Frase: Best AI and SEO Tool
Frase is the next-generation tool for SEO and content creators. Leveraging the power of AI, it offers a comprehensive platform for content optimization, ensuring your articles rank better and resonate with your target audience with a collection of features that cater to both solo content creators and teams from automated content briefs to an intuitive content editor.
- Automated Content Briefs – Create SEO content briefs effortlessly.
- Share Documents – Send editable links, making collaboration easier.
- Google Search Console Integration – Get site-wide content analytics.
- Content Scoring – Guide your content towards perfection for target keywords.
- Custom Templates – Personalize guidelines and AI writer customization.
- Content Editor – A comprehensive editor comparable to top word processors.
- Team Project Folders -Organize content effectively for teams or agency clients.
- Outline Builder – Craft outlines using various data points like autosuggest and People also Ask.
Solo: $14.99/month or $12.66/month yearly
Basic: $44.99/month or $38.25/month yearly
Team: $114.99/month or $97.75/month yearly + $25/mo for extra user seats
Pro Add-On: Additional $35/mo for unlimited AI content and other premium features.
Frase stands out as a comprehensive solution for content creators looking to optimize their work for SEO. Whether you’re a solo writer or part of a larger team, Frase offers features that can transform your content creation process with its AI-powered content generator, it’s the complete suite of tools, from content scoring to the integrated editor. It’s probably one of the best AI writing tools for content creators who need a fast and seamless AI assistant.
Want more SEO writing tool options? Check out my other blog post for a complete, detailed analysis of the best AI SEO writing software.
Best Copywriting Tools
To see more copywriting tools, check out my best copywriting tools article.
CopyAI: Best for Copywriting
CopyAI helps eliminate writer’s block with its many automated creativity tools. It also offers a wide range of AI-created templates to help you get started on your project.
- Free version that’s free forever (no credit card required!).
- Free tools that don’t need you to sign in such as email subject line generator, Instagram caption generator, and business name generator.
- 100+ templates that you can use to generate copy.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Ability to create: digital ad copy, social media content, website copy, eCommerce copy, blog content, sales copy.
- Multiple languages.
- Focus on your target audience.
- Product descriptions.
- Long-form document editor.
Pro: $49/month or $36/month yearly
Team: $249/month or $186/month yearly
Growth: $1,333/month or $1,000/month yearly
Scale: $4,000/month or $3,000/month yearly
A big differentiator for CopyAI is that it has a completely free version, is easy to use, and doesn’t require your credit card. As a power writing aid, I think CopyAI is for the power writers out there already who want a little help getting past writer’s block. It’s one of the most affordable options, with the free mode and unlimited credits in the pro mode. No paid plan is required here either!
Hoppy Copy: Best for Email Marketing
Hoppy Copy is the go-to expert for crafting email content that generates exceptional results, making it an invaluable resource for marketing agencies seeking top-notch email copy.
Their AI assistant generates compelling copy for numerous email marketing campaigns, drip campaigns, newsletters, and more.
Hoppy Copy prides itself on not being Jasper.ai or Copy.ai clones. While there are plenty of tools available for long-form content creation, their primary focus lies in delivering exceptional email marketing and sales copy.
Additionally, they offer a range of advanced editing features to further enhance your content creation experience.
When compared to similar services, HoppyCopy’s offerings stand out for their originality and innovation. For example, they have an advanced editor tool to help with writing. They also let you track the email strategies of your competitors and check automatically for spam words. In addition, they assist with website copy, Facebook ads, and more.
- 40+ AI email templates, to start generating everything from drips, lead nurtures, welcome flows, and more (+ new templates coming every month).
- 10+ Additional AI templates to generate the rest of your marketing copy (ads, social media posts, YouTube scripts, and more).
- Advanced Notion-style editor where you can make edits to copy on the fly (add CTAs, Emojis, Tone, etc.).
- Email Sequence Planner.
- Spam check to ensure your emails land in the inbox.
- Multiple Docs & Project Folders.
- 35+ Languages.
- Grammarly Integration.
- Collaborate with colleagues & clients with Workspaces.
- Simple UI.
- Access to 10,000+ emails.
- Request tracking new brands.
- Weekly, biweekly, or monthly alerts.
- Content Converter to help repurpose content easily
Starter Package: $23/mo
Pro Package: $39/mo
Pro+ Package: $79/mo
HoppyCopy is an AI-powered copywriting assistant specifically designed for email marketing.
HoppyCopy stands out from its competitors by focusing exclusively on email marketing and sales copy, providing originality, innovation, and continuous updates with new templates and features.
It’s a go-to resource for both experienced copywriters seeking inspiration and marketers in need of high-quality email content. With various pricing plans and over 50 templates, HoppyCopy caters to different budgets and copy requirements.
Anyword: AI-Generated Content for Marketing Teams
As an AI writing platform specifically built for marketing, Anyword understands your brand, audience, writing style, and what resonates with them, ensuring every piece of content drives business results.
Once you start with Anyword, you have access to a unique feature called the Copy Intelligence platform which helps you instantly analyze all your previously published content and provides insights into which messaging works best across various channels, be it your website, ads, social media, or emails.
Their platform also allows you to manage your brand messaging, tone of voice, target audiences, and brand rules all in one place, so every piece of content generated aligns perfectly with your brand voice.
- Copy Intelligence Platform – Analyze and determine the best messaging for various channels.
- Brand Voice Management – Ensure all content is consistent with your brand voice.
- Custom AI Models – Tailored to your brand for optimal content performance.
- Performance Writing – Generates, scores, and ranks content by predicted performance.
- Google Extension – Boosts performance wherever you write, such as ChatGPT, Notion AI, Canva, etc.
- Integrated SEO Tools – Streamlines content creation with in-built SEO capabilities.
Starter: $49/month or $39/month billed yearly
Data-Driven: $99/month or $79/month billed yearly
Business: $499/month or $249/month billed yearly
Enterprise: Custom Pricing
Anyword stands out in the realm of AI writing tools by being laser-focused on marketing results. Understanding your brand and audience, not only generates content but ensures it resonates and drives business outcomes, whether you’re a growth marketer, content developer, or demand generation manager. It’s a fantastic choice for marketing teams looking to scale on-brand content effectively.
Closers Copy: Proprietary Copywriting Machine Learning Model
Closers Copy is an AI writing software that does not use GPT-3, a machine learning model that many of the other solutions favor. According to their website, “These models are not trained to write marketing copy. Fortunately, our models are! Using our AI gets you REAL marketing copy that sells your products and services. And because we own this technology, you don’t run into content filters, restrictions, or limits.”
Closers Copy offers a Facebook community and course to learn their tool. I would be a bit cautious with them, however, as their website does not communicate the value proposition clearly.
- Collaboration – amount depending on the tier you purchase.
- Artificial intelligence: BlogsAI, SalesAI, StoryAI.
- AI content generator.
- Different language options.
- SEO Audits and Planning.
- Content writing automation.
- Community of more than 12,000 members.
- 700+ frameworks to date.
There’s no free trial, but they do offer a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Power: $49.99/month or $419.90/year
Superpower: $79.99/month or $671.90/year
Superpower Squad: $99.99/month or $839.90/year
As far as writing tools go, Closers Copy should definitely be considered if your main goal is to create SEO-optimized content. In the case of Closerscopy vs Wordhero, Closerscopy is much more established than Wordhero. If you’d like a more in-depth analysis between these two, let me know!
Neural Text: For Content Operations
Neural Text is a platform that uses machine learning to automatically generate text. It has been used in different industries such as healthcare, education, and marketing. The platform has also been used by journalists to create articles with the help of AI. If you’re looking for an AI essay writer, this might be worth looking into.
In recent years, there have been several advances in natural language processing (NLP) which increases the accuracy of this technology.
The system learns from data, so it will improve as more data is added to its system.
It is a platform for writers and content creators to generate original text, as well as read and share existing texts.
- AI algorithm that scans for the best and most relevant keywords for your product or niche.
- Powerful content optimizer that boosts the quality of your content.
- Master keyword clusters to get high-quality traffic from the web.
- Automatically find the best keywords to increase your keyword density in order to reach more potential customers.
Neural Text uses the same technology as self-driving cars to create an autonomous vehicle for the written word. It relies on machine learning, which means it will be able to learn and improve over time, making it more effective over time.
However, it would be better if the interface and user experience were more intuitive. With the keyword difficulty measurement tool, users can see their performance in real time.
Peppercontent: Virtual Content Assistant
Peppercontent is an AI writing software that works by using machine learning to understand what the user wants. This technology is used in order to provide the most relevant responses for the user.
It provides users with helpful insights into their moods and emotions, as well as suggestions on what they should do next.
The future of AI assistants is bright, with more companies adopting this technology and using it to make content and insights for their clients.
Peppercontent is an excellent tool for writers looking for assistance in their writing process without having to spend time learning how to use it themselves.
- Sentence formatting in a way that provides the best readability and engagement across different mediums.
- Powerful engagement metrics to readjust and analyze your content on the fly.
- Automatic sentence rephraser that quickly transforms sloppy writing into polished prose
- Automatic grammatical checker with artificial intelligence to ensure mistakes are caught before they make it out of the door
- Advanced plagiarism checker to prevent misuse of words, ensuring your content is unique.
- Advanced style editor enables you to design with ease without any complex technical knowledge
Book a demo
Peppercontent has a simple interface where you can type in a keyword or phrase, and it will make content for you based on that. It does so by drawing on the experience of copywriters and AI.
Peppercontent is a great tool for copywriters who want to get better at what they do while also having fun while doing it!
There are a variety of templates available at the company, but keep in mind that the choices are limited. A long-form editor does not appear to be available on the platform.
Best AI Writers for eCommerce
Check out my guide to eCommerce AI tools for more eCommerce recommendations.
Hypotenuse AI: Best AI Content Platform for e-Commerce
Hypotenuse AI is the premier AI writing tool for e-commerce. It’s designed to make brands and businesses that sell products have an easier time doing so. Hypotenuse seeks to help e-commerce sites sell their products by creating compelling product descriptions.
- Batch generation – you may have a lot of products you want product descriptions for. Bulk generate high-quality content with this feature by importing via CSV or Shopify.
- Summarization – summarize existing content.
- Product catalogs – are a way to organize and store all of your products in one place so that you don’t have manually update your product descriptions back and forth between tools
- Image generation – generate AI art using the image generation feature.
- Content rewriting – with the paraphrasing tool, you can insert sentences or paragraphs to be reworded.
- Content detection – fact check your articles and quickly find sources with content detective.
- Blog article writing – through a guided blog post writing workflow, you’re able to generate titles, outline, and a full article with more nuanced control than Article Forge.
- Product descriptions – generate high-quality product descriptions.
- Social media captions and ad copy – includes an Instagram caption generator, Google ads generator, Facebook ads generator, among others.
Hypotenuse offers a subscription-based model. There are three tiers:
Enterprise: Custom pricing
Hypotenuse optimizes itself around e-commerce. Unlike other AI writing software I’ve reviewed, Hypotenuse AI boasts specific features and workflows directly suited for e-commerce use cases. And it certainly delivers with its bulk import features and product catalogs. If you’re an e-commerce site, then you should consider Hypotenuse.
Copysmith: Copywriting for eCommerce
Copysmith is an AI copywriting software that helps users generate content for their blog or website. It also provides an easy way to share and promote content that has already been created.
The platform offers a series of tools to help people generate different types of content, with the most popular being the article builder, which allows users to build articles from scratch.
It provides its clients with a wide range of content including blog posts, landing pages, sales pages, and webinars.
The tool uses artificial intelligence algorithms to create unique text with the style of the user’s writing. It makes sure that your campaigns are effective for both your customers and your business. With Copysmith, you can easily create high-quality content for any language.
The possibilities are limitless with Copysmith because it provides you with tools to make sure that your campaigns are effective for both your customers and your business. Sell those clothes and products with Copysmith!
- Templates to choose from, which cover virtually any need.
- Built-in integrations that are designed to support you.
- Powerful software that lets you create, organize, and edit your copy all in one spot
- Affordable pricing with a top level of service.
Core: $9/month or $90/year
Enterprise: Customized plan
Copywriting can be a time-consuming task that requires a lot of creativity and skill. With an AI copywriting software like Copysmith, it becomes easy for writers to save their ideas on the platform’s cloud storage.
The only problem is that credits can expire if they are not used within a certain time frame. For example, if you have purchased credits worth $100 and have not used them within 12 months, your credits will expire and you will lose the money.
To avoid this, make sure to keep track of your credits and use them accordingly.
Best AI Article Generators
Looking for more article generators? Check out my list with more of the best AI article generators.
Ink for All: Well-Designed UI with Paraphrasing, AI Writer, and SEO
Ink for All is AI writing software that allows you to “communicate with purpose” as their website says. It functions as both a text editor and Chrome extension. Ink for All democratizes the content marketing process by offering writing assistance tools that enable anyone to create content that performs well.
- AI writer bot
- SEO traffic
- Publish content faster
- Team management
- Headline optimizer
No free plan
Professional: $49/month or $39/month yearly
Enterprise: $119/month or $99/month yearly
Ink for All offers a robust solution for a fair price. I don’t like that there’s no free plan or trial, but it’s a strong contender for sure.
AI Writer: Content Generation Platform
AI Writer is an AI copywriting software that offers an AI writing assistant for content creators to generate content ideas at scale. The platform offers different kinds of writing services, including content writing and blog section writing.
It is one of the most accurate creation platforms, using state-of-the-art AI writing models to write articles from scratch. It will also provide you with high-quality and relevant content that will match your target audience’s needs.
AI Writer are also known as content writers and are used by companies to produce multiple articles for them. AI Writer can work on a variety of topics and niche markets.
- Guarantees the quality of your content with a patent-pending algorithm that ensures every text is unique and original.
- No need for SEO experts anymore. All content is automatically SEO-friendly.
- You’ll never lack an article topic when you have these full-length articles.
- Provides citations for each point so that you can deliver accurate, quality content.
- Get complete value for money by not having to search for the perfect article template online.
Standard Plan: $49/month
Power Plan: $375/month
AI Writer is a writing tool that’s simple to use and has some really cool features. It is a great way for anyone to start writing and get their content out there.
However, AI Writer scrapes content from similar pages across the web, and often that content references trademarked terms or otherwise inappropriate language. So it is something that should be taken into account before choosing it.
Best AI Writing Apps and Browser Extensions
I think about AI virtual writing assistant tools as ones that primarily work as browser extensions that you use in other applications. However, it’s a tough call to make because many of these tools have extensions. The ones I’m putting in here are only browser extensions.
For more apps and browser extensions, check out my article about the best AI writing apps and browser extensions.
Paragraph AI: Best AI Writing App for your Mobile Device
Paragraph AI works predominantly as an app you can get in the Apple Store or Google Play Store. It also is a Chrome Plugin. This is the first AI writing app that I’ve come across, so I decided to try it out.
I have an iPhone, so I’m only speaking to that experience. On iOS, it works as a new keyboard that you add. Note: it does have to have full access to everything you type, so if you’re uncomfortable with that, this might not be for you.
The keyboard itself looks just like your regular keyboard; however, it has the Paragraph AI logo on the left side. If you tap on the Paragraph AI logo, it pulls over the content you’ve typed and takes you into the app where you can finesse your content. If you’re texting someone important, this is a huge help!
- Tone selection to write content
- Grammar checker
- Plagiarism checker
- Instant replies
- Powered by GPT3
Paragraph AI offers a free forever plan. However, if you’d like to get more advanced features, you have a few options.
Student: $19.99/month or $9.99/month yearly
Professional: $24.99/month or $12.49/month yearly
Teams: Contact sales
If you want to harness the power of AI writing on more than just your computer, definitely check out Paragraph AI. Take advantage of all the benefits of AI on your mobile device!
QuillBot: Excellent for Proofreading, Plagiarism Checking, and Citations
QuillBot is one of the most comprehensive writing tools out there. If you’re a student looking for an AI essay writer or need to research and write citations you don’t want to miss this tool.
It’s free to use and you don’t even need to sign up to try it out, which is really nice. No marketing copy to mess with, you just get in and start using the tool.
- Paraphraser – Takes content you paste in and paraphrase it so that it meets your needs.
- Grammar Checker – Makes sure you sound professional and grammatically correct.
- Plagiarism Checker – You can paste in text you want to check or upload your file.
- Co-Writer – This is your writing assistant to help you generate new ideas based off what you’ve written.
- Summarizer – I’ve been looking for an AI tool that can summarize content for you! QuillBot’s summarizer does a solid job.
- Citation Generator – Helps you track and properly cite your citations.
- Browser extension for Chrome.
- Microsoft Word extension.
As with many products, you save with an annual subscription. I don’t often see a semi-annual subscription, which I find interesting.
QuillBot is one of the more versatile tools and gives you a lot of options for a very reasonable price. If you want to try an AI copywriter free, try out Quillbot with no worries about having to provide your email. If you’re looking for an AI writing tool to help you with writing academic papers, definitely check this one out.
It’s extremely useful for academic writing and creating an outstanding scientific paper. Human researcher’s publication records form the basis of its AI algorithm. If you want an excellent grammar checker, Quillbot is just as good, if not better than Grammarly.
Grammarly: Best Grammar Assistant
Grammarly is a game-changer! It’s the AI writing tool you didn’t think you needed, but you actually need. It’s a great AI writing tool because it doesn’t just focus on grammar. It also looks at the overall tone and style, ensuring that your content fits the audience you’re going for.
That said, it IS an AI application, so you need to use your judgment on its suggestions. Most of the time, the suggestions are great. Sometimes though, the suggestions are a bit nonsensical.
- Grammar checker – eliminate grammar mistakes
- Contextual spelling checker – spell check your words in the right context
- Punctuation correction – get help with all of your punctuation needs
- Style suggestions – improve the overall tone and style of your writing
- Integrated with a variety of platforms such as Google Docs
- Error-free proofreading
- Long-form content editor
Premium (for individuals): $12/month
Business (for teams): $15/month
Grammarly differs from the other AI writing tools here in that it serves as your personal proofreader. It follows behind and fixes your grammar mistakes. It’s an amazing content quality checker for content writers. But I think it’s a must-have for everyone looking to write in a professional setting. Guess what? That’s probably everyone looking at this article.
What is the best AI program for writers?
Tools like Sudowrite and Scalenut are highlighted for their comprehensive features and user-friendliness, and are some great AI writing platforms out there. Sudowrite offers functionalities like content generation, rewriting, and brainstorming, while Scalenut offers AI templates, SERP analysis, and collaboration features. Both tools are designed to streamline the content creation process and offer valuable support for writers who need story-driven content.
What is the best AI to write a book?
Sudowrite is a great tool to help you plan and write compelling copy specifically for stories and books through generative AI technology. It’s specifically great for generating long-form content types like writing a book (or very long blog post) and can help you in beating writer’s block through brainstorming, writing, and editing.
What is the best free AI writing tool?
CopyAI and Writesonic both have great free options if you have a minimal amount of content you need. While not on the list, you’ve also probably heard of ChatGPT, which has its currently free version of GPT 3.5 if you want a very basic version of AI writing. We’re not sure if there’s just one ultimate AI writing program– there are so many different ones great for so many different things!
What is the AI app everyone is using for writing?
While there’s no definitive answer, tools like Grammarly an easy-to-use tool that has been around for many years and has helped even non-writers with grammar-checking human written content. Along with this, while not on the list, ChatGPT is commonly used and is a very basic and affordable AI text generator with a great free version if you’re looking for one.
Is there an AI website that can write for you?
Yes, there are several AI websites that can assist in writing content. Platforms like AI Writer, Scalenut, and Sudowrite are designed to create content, offer rewriting features, and provide AI-assisted outputs, making the writing process more efficient for users.
Always do your own research before making a decision. While this buying guide has a lot of information, you’re going to have your own unique needs. The best program for writing will depend entirely on your needs.
The best AI writing assistants are a game-changer for content creators who want to experiment with new styles or topics without worrying about the quality of their articles. Content creation is a huge task and an AI writer can take some burden off your shoulders if you’re struggling to meet deadlines. So far, no AI writer has received a Pulitzer prize but it’s only a matter of time until they do.
With the right tools, AI can help you write content that is both creative and accurate. Look for a writing platform that offers a free trial so you can try it out before committing to a subscription.
If you want to write SEO-optimized content that ranks in search engines, definitely check out SurferSEO. It’s extremely powerful and offers a lot of educational resources. It’s also introducing its own AI writing assistant in the near future.
In my opinion, Jasper is the most powerful writing software out there, but it’s also on the pricier side and doesn’t have unlimited words. For those looking for a document editor and SEO, try Scalenut. It’s free! For those just wanting to reduce writer’s block, check out Copy AI. If you compare Copy.ai vs Jasper.ai, you get different experiences. Jasper.ai wins for me because of its recipes and customizable content.
If you want a free tool you can without having to log in, try out QuillBot. If you’re a student or need to use citations a lot, this is your all-in-one tool. I like it better than Grammarly, actually!