Best for SEO
Best for Creatives
We all write content online. Some of us only write social media posts, emails, or texts. Some of us write content for our websites, product descriptions, video content, ads, and even customer support.
AI writing software is a type of software that can generate content for you. An AI-powered writing assistant provides useful tools for writing articles, novels, blog posts, games, and more. Those are just some of the benefits of using ai writing tools.
AI writing is just another tool that you can add to your toolbelt.
You know they can be incredibly helpful if you’ve ever used an AI writing tool. But you also know that they’re not going to replace actual human intelligence soon.
No, AI is not going to steal your job. It’s a tool to optimize your work. Let AI technology make your life easier and more productive by including AI writing software in your content creation process. So if you’re thinking “Why should I use AI writing tool?” you’ve come to the right place.
What are the best AI writing tools?
Here is a list of the best AI writing tools. I will give you an overview of each one and call out key features, pricing, and the bottom line. How to find the best AI copywriting tool is entirely up to you and your needs. I hope this AI writing tool buying guide helps you!
We’ve organized the tools into 5 different categories. To jump to a particular category, explore the table of contents.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which provide $$$ to me at no cost to you if you decide to purchase the tool.
5 AI General Writing Tools
Jasper: Best for Power Users
Formerly known as Jarvis, Jasper is among the AI writing software tools leaders. Jasper acquired tools such as Headlime and Shortly AI writing software. Both tools remain standalone products at the writing of this article; however, both plan to integrate fully with it.
Create your blogs, articles, book, scripts, and any other content. Choose a subject area and form, fill in the details, and Jasper will write the content for you. It’s not always good content, but it helps me get past my writer’s block. Now that “content generation” the state of natural language generation in content marketing, Jasper.AI is an invaluable tool.
- Long-form document editor – a powerful tool that allows you to write full documents with AI-assisted outputs.
- Plagiarism detector – write without worrying about accusations of stealing someone else’s content
- Speed writing – hit start, and the software will create a masterpiece for your blog post or article within minutes!
- Integration with SEO Surfer – a tool that helps you analyze keywords and optimize your content to rank in search engines
- Automated article writing software – if you give it enough parameters, content creator AI can almost write your articles for you
- Facebook community that offers support, job opportunities, and more
- Multiple languages
- Write novels, blog/articles, video scripts, and more with Jasper!
- AI wizard can produce over one million sentences
Jasper provides two pricing options: starter mode and boss mode. In my opinion, the main difference is that boss mode allows you to use the long-form document editor. In contrast, the starter mode provides writing frameworks for specific use cases.
Starter Mode: Starts at $29/mo for 20,000 words/mo.
Boss Mode: Starts at $59/mo for 50,000 words/mo.
SEO Surfer add-on: starts at $59/mo
Jasper Art add-on: $20/mo
While there’s no “official” free trial, you can get a 10,000-word credit using my referral link!
I compared the quality of the output with Ryter, for instance, and it wasn’t any better for me. I’m paying $120/month for unlimited content generation in Jasper, but I can pay $29/month for the same thing in Ryter.
Note: Jasper no longer offers an unlimited mode, so while it’s excellent, you must limit yourself to a specific word limit per month.
HOWEVER. I keep using Jasper because of the recipes and commands that you can use. It makes for a very powerful workflow and I can do a lot with the Jasper ai writing tool. Jasper can do a lot of creative things, including movie script writing, so if you want an AI script writer free from customization limitations, definitely check Jasper out. With the recipes and commands, Jasper is an AI writing software for better writing results.
I didn’t include Headlime and the Shortly AI writing apps as separate items in this article, because I researched their websites and didn’t see an indication of them continuing to enhance or build their product. There’s nothing worse than using outdated and buggy software!
Sudowrite: Most User Friendly Writing Tool
Sudowrite is an AI writing tool that helps you generate content, rewrite existing content into something new, elaborate on something when you need more words, and brainstorm ideas. It’s one of the best ai content generator softwares and is user-friendly.
- Write: your AI assistant suggests your next content
- Describe: Want to go into more detail on a specific area? Use describe!
- Rewrite: If you didn’t like how something turned out, you can rewrite it
- Brainstorm: For when you don’t have ideas
- Twist: Mixing things up
- Characters: Come up with new character ideas
- Poem: Generates a contemporary free verse poem
The pricing options are broken down by how many words you can generate.
Hobby & Student: $10/mo
Rytr: Best for Beginners
Rytr is a content writing platform that uses AI to write content for you. Rytr’s algorithms are trained on historical data, so they can produce unique and compelling articles with the right tone and style, while also being grammatically correct.
Rytr’s AI writing assistant will have your article ready in less than an hour, without any need for human intervention.
In its current state, Rytr can produce text for a variety of topics and niches, including sports articles, business articles, reviews, blog posts, articles on technology, etc.
- Content generation is made easy and quick with character count, word count, and tone checker.
- Plagiarism check ensures you have the highest quality of content.
- Grammar check for your writing to make it professional-level.
- Discover what works best for your idea by generating content from our vast library of over 2,000 ideas.
- Personalize your content with a professional touch using Form Generator.
- Rytr.me login to save your work
Saver Plan: $9/month; $90/year (Get 2 months free!)
Unlimited Plan: $29/month; $290/year (Get 2 months free!)
Rytr is an app that helps people write faster. It’s a great AI writer tool for bloggers and content writers who need to produce a lot of articles. It could be used for a variety of purposes, including health coaching. Rytr also allows users to search for ideas for their articles or even write them in real-time.
The weak point is that Ryter doesn’t have “recipes” like Jasper has. Jasper allows to you have more custom control over the AI output. If you’re looking for a story writing AI, Ryter is great, but if you want more power, try Jasper.
Chibi AI: Budget Power User Option
Chibi AI is an AI writing tool designed for writers who want to be able to focus on their writing, but have a little assistance when they get stuck. Chibi includes helpful tools that writers need such as rewriting, shortening, expanding, and changing the tone of the selected text. You’re able to select a “creativity mode” where the overall tone of the generated content changes.
Using Chibi can be as simple or as complex as you’d like it to be. You have the ability to write your own rules to tell the AI what to do and what NOT to do. You can allow the AI to write from its perspective or you can tell it exactly what to write and how to write it. The UI isn’t as user-friendly as I’d like it to be, but it does get the job done. You DEFINITELY need to write some content for it to start with, but the outputs are pretty good. I used their tool to help me write this review. Had a few bumps at first, but am overall pleased with it. Chibi could benefit from some user testing.
- Creativity modes: Adapt Chibi’s writing style dynamically.
- Global variable templates: Allows you to swap words across all documents to ensure Chibi follows your requirements.
- Custom templates: It is up to you to show Chibi exactly what type of content you want, in your style, and he will follow your instructions.
- Per document notes: While you’re writing, you might want to jot down some notes; here you can do that.
- Easy export tools: Taking your content out of Chibi is as easy as exporting it.
- Power-user command palette: All the commands in Chibi are available in one place; Just a ⌘+k away.
- Personalized writing buttons: The awesome custom templates you create appear as buttons as you write.
- Global scratchpad: Put notes in your scratchpad to share across all your documents.
- Template tuning lab: You can craft, test, and tune your templates here.
- Inline shortform tools: Let Chibi craft specialized content for your document without leaving it.
- Vast word library: You’ll find transitions, qualifiers, power words, and more… all at your fingertips.
- Custom inline tools: The templates you craft aren’t just templates, but also inline tools you can use on-the-fly!
- Dark mode: When you’re up late cranking out that last bit of content, reduce eye strain.
- Flexible Pricing: You can pay as you go with credits if you don’t want to buy a monthly subscription.
- Pioneer 10K – $9/mo
- Brainstormer 50K – $29/mo
- Inventor 100K – $49/mo
- Einstein Unlimited – $89/mo
While there’s no free plan, you have the option to purchase credits and use them whenever you’d like.
There’s a bit of a learning curve with the UI; however, Chibi is one of the more powerful AI writing tools on the market. For those who don’t think they’ll need a copywriting tool consistently, I suggest considering Chibi because of their pay-as-you-go option.
5 Best SEO Writing Tools
Want more options? Check out my other blog post for a complete, detailed analysis of the best AI SEO writing software.
Surfer: Best for SEO Writing
Surfer is another tool option if you only want to get one tool to create SEO content. The paid plan is a bit pricier than GrowthBar. With Surfer, you can create SEO-optimized content, crawl the web for content ideas, and rank quickly in Google.
Surfer’s document editor lets you copy and paste directly into your website content management system (CMS) without reformatting. Surfer’s content editor already has all the HTML tags, so you only have to format it once.
With Surfer’s AI writing tool, Surfy, it has become a well-rounded solution.
- Content planner – plan your content and tools for writing it
- Brief – helps you create an AI outline with unique headings and paragraphs
- Content editor – get content suggestions and guidelines for writing along with a rich, HTML-enabled document editor
- Audit – check your existing pages for keywords you’re missing and compare them to your competitors’
- Grow flow – improve your website’s content with weekly updates to an easy-to-use task flow
- Keyword surfer – instantly check keywords in Google with this browser extension
- Surfer Academy – training on-demand and live
- SEO Writers Directory – leverage this directory (or join it!) if you want to find writers who know how to create SEO-optimized content
- Writing Masterclass – free to subscribers to help them learn the ropes for SEO writing. At the end, you get a certificate!
Basic: $59/mo; $49/mo annually
Pro: $119/mo; $99/mo annually
Business: $239/mo; $199 annually
Whether you’re a solopreneur or a small business, Surfer is an excellent content production tool. Its advanced features and support tools make it a brilliant asset. It’s a worthwhile investment if you want to deliver high-quality content to your audience. Surfers’ Grow Flow feature makes it great for optimizing your existing to content to help it rank higher in search engines.
GrowthBar is an SEO-optimized AI content writing tool. If you’re looking for just one tool to do the majority of your marketing content writing, then look no further than GrowthBar. Not only does GrowthBar provide content generation, it also provides light capabilities similar to that of a tool like Ahrefs or SEMrush by allowing you to do keyword research, track your ranking and SEO performance, and inspect different websites to find out what they’re ranking for. They’re constantly releasing new features.
- Content Generator: includes a full, interactive document editor with space for you to optimize your content, pull in suggested content and media, and realtime SEO content writing
- Internal Link Suggestions: while using the content editor, GrowthBar auto-suggests internal links for you
- Long-form writing AI functions: including press releases, email newsletters, sales emails, and product descriptions.
- Paragraph Generator: sometimes you don’t need to write a full post. All you need is a paragraph, which this AI author provides
- Meta Generator: an AI content detection tool that helps you generate SEO optimized meta descriptions
- Blog Ideas: Brainstorm ideas for a particular topic and then use the content generator to create a robust blog post
- Site Inspector: Search a particular website and find the keywords they rank for
- Keyword Research: Find out the keyword difficulty, related keywords, top SERP competitors, and how often a keyword is searched
- Rank Tracker: Helps you monitor how well your site performs for certain keywords
- Chrome Extension: Take advantage of the AI Content Generator in WordPress and get keywords and other competitive insights directly in Google search engine results.
- Free trial of any plan for 5 days
- $29/month for a yearly plan, $48/month for a monthly plan
- $79/month for a yearly plan; $99/month for a monthly plan
- $127/month for a yearly plan; $199/month for a monthly plan
In my opinion, GrowthBar is a fantastic AI tool for marketing because it can do most of your content writing for you. It’s also great for keyword research, SEO performance tracking, and website inspection. The software is constantly improving and adding new features, which is excellent because your content will always be fresh and relevant. The SEO tools aren’t as in-depth as a tool like SEMRush or Ahrefs, but if you want to get just one tool, then GrowthBar is certainly one to consider.
WriteSonic: Budget-Friendly SEO Writer
WriteSonic is an AI authoring tool that can generate unique content based on your preferences and needs. The software also helps you by providing pre-written content, which you can use as an outline for your own writing.
It can also help content marketers push past writer’s block and reach their target audience. WriteSonic is the ultimate solution for writers who are struggling to come up with fresh content ideas.
It helps them to create highly-engaging, unique, and compelling content that can be shared across various social media platforms.
It is available for PC and Mac users, with a free trial available.
- Generates top-notch marketing material for your brand in minutes
- Auto-generated blog post and optimized article in just seconds.
- It generates the highest quality of contents related articles
- AI-powered article and blog writer to give your writing the perfect tone, flow, structure, and voice.
- It generates formidable marketing copy with a few simple clicks.
Free Trial: $0
WriteSonic is one of the copywriting tools that allow people to write without the hassle of having to type every single word. The best part about WriteSonic is that it has an email build feature, which automatically sends you an email with your content already written. It saves a lot of time, and you can focus on other things in your day-to-day job.
It is really easy to use and get started with. The only drawback is that it does not offer many features available to free members, which means that they are not able to generate content as much as they would like before upgrading.
Scalenut: Best for Powerful AI Commands with SEO
Scalenut is a writing processing tool that automates content creation. Its AI writing algorithm combine SEO and NLP techniques to help you create engaging content and boost your page rankings. Scalenut’s SEO Assistant enables you to write content optimized for search engines. It’s very much like Jasper with the SEO Surfer integration, but without buying two separate tools. You write in your keyword, and it gives you a document editor centered around your keyword. I like that it has a panel on the left showing your competition.
The AI commands in Scalenut’s document editor are more nuanced than other tools like Jasper. Rather than a simple compose button, you can select from AI Connectors and Operators to give the AI copywriting assistant more direction around your content. Jasper can likely do this with commands, but it’s simpler to have buttons within the interface.
Additionally, Scalenut offers AI writing templates for you to get started quickly on different content types
- Free version – no credit card required, and it’s free forever
- SEO Research – not relying on an integration, SEO is within the platform
- Long-form AI writing tools
- AI article writer
- Short-form AI writing
- No word length restrictions
Scalenut is a great A.I. article generator that gives you unprecedented control over your content creation workflow. It scales well from professional to amateur tasks and allows easy integration of your favorite online platforms. The user interface isn’t as shiny as other tools, but it’s more robust. It’s one of the best AI content generators if you want more control over the AI output.
If you don’t want to pay separately for an SEO tool and get unlimited words, Scalenut is an excellent option. You’re not limited to a paid plan with this tool.
Outranking: Best Content Strategy Platform
Outranking is an AI content strategy platform that helps you plan your content strategy from end to end. It helps you come up with ideas, executes them, optimizes your content, tracks its performance, and helps you improve your content over time.
- AI Writing
- Content Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Content Optimization
- No free plan or trial
- Solo: $79/mo
- Pro: $149/mo
- Company: $219/mo
If you want a platform to help you manage your content strategy, consider Outranking.
Want more SEO writing tool options? Check out my other blog post for a complete, detailed analysis of the best AI SEO writing software.
5 Best Copywriting Tools
CopyAI: Best for Copywriting
CopyAI helps eliminate writer’s block with its many automated creativity tools. It also offers a wide range of AI-created templates to help you get started on your project.
- Free version that’s free forever and no credit card required
- Free tools that don’t need you to sign in such as email subject line generator, Instagram caption generator, and business name generator
- 100+ templates that you can use to generate copy
- Easy to use interface
- Ability to create: digital ad copy, social media content, website copy, eCommerce copy, blog content, sales copy
- Multiple languages
- Focus on your target audience
- Product descriptions
- Long-form document editor
Team: Custom Pricing
A big differentiator for CopyAI is that it has a completely free version, is easy to use, and doesn’t require your credit card. As a power writing aid, I think CopyAI is for the power writers out there already who want a little help getting past writer’s block. It’s one of the most affordable options, with the free mode and unlimited credits in the pro mode. No paid plan is required here either!
Closers Copy: Proprietary Copywriting Machine Learning Model
Closers Copy is an AI writing software that does not use GPT-3, a machine learning model that many of the other solutions favor. According to their website, “These models are not trained to write marketing copy. Fortunately, our models are! Using our AI gets you REAL marketing copy that sells your products and services. And because we own this technology, you don’t run into content filters, restrictions or limits.”
Closers Copy offers a Facebook community and course to learn their tool. I would be a bit cautious with them, however, as their website does not communicate the value proposition clearly.
- Collaboration – amount depending on the tier you purchase
- Artificial intelligence: Blog AI, SalesAI, StoryAI
- AI content generator
- Different language options
- SEO Audits and Planning
- Content writing automation
There’s no free trial, but they do offer a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Superpower Squad: $99.99/mo
As far as writing tools go, Closers Copy should definitely be considered if your main goal is to create SEO-optimized content. In the case of Closerscopy vs Wordhero, Closerscopy is much more established than Wordhero. If you’d like a more in-depth analysis between these two, let me know!
Neural Text: Free Tool for Copywriting
Neural Text is a platform that uses machine learning to automatically generate text. It has been used in different industries such as healthcare, education, and marketing. The platform has also been used by journalists to create articles with the help of AI. If you’re looking for an AI essay writer free, this might be worth looking into.
In recent years, there have been several advances in natural language processing (NLP) which increases the accuracy of this technology.
The system learns from data, so it will improve as more data is added to its system.
It is a platform for writers and content creators to generate original text, as well as read and share existing texts.
- AI algorithm that scans for the best and most relevant keywords for your product or niche.
- Powerful content optimizer that boosts the quality of your content.
- Master keyword clusters to get high-quality traffic from the web.
- Automatically find the best keywords to increase your keyword density in order to reach more potential customers.
Free Forever: $0
Starter: $49/mo for freelancers or solopreneurs.
Pro: $119/mo for larger teams and established companies.
Neural Text uses the same technology as self-driving cars to create an autonomous vehicle for the written word. It relies on machine learning, which means it will be able to learn and improve over time, making it more effective over time.
However, it would be better if the interface and user experience were more intuitive. With the keyword difficulty measurement tool, users can see their performance in real-time.
Peppertype: Virtual Content Assistant
Peppertype is an AI writing software that works by using machine learning to understand what the user wants. This technology is used in order to provide the most relevant responses for the user.
It provides users with helpful insights into their moods and emotions, as well as suggestions on what they should do next.
The future of AI writing assistants is bright, with more companies adopting this technology and using it to generate content and insights for their clients.
Peppertype is an excellent tool for writers looking for assistance in their writing process without having to spend time learning how to use it themselves.
- Sentence formatting in a way that provides the best readability and engagement across different mediums
- Powerful engagement metrics to readjust and analyze your content on the fly
- Automatic sentence rephraser that quickly transforms sloppy writing into polished prose
- Automatic grammatical checker with artificial intelligence to ensure mistakes are caught before they make it out of the door
- Advanced plagiarism checker to prevent misuse of words, ensuring your content is unique.
- Advanced style editor enables you to design with ease without any complex technical knowledge
Starter Plan: $25 per month
Growth Plan: $165 per month
Peppertype has a simple interface where you can type in a keyword or phrase, and it will generate content for you based on that. It does so by drawing on the experience of copywriters and AI.
Peppertype.ai is a great tool for copywriters who want to get better at what they do while also having fun while doing it!
There are a variety of templates available at the company, but keep in mind that the choices are limited. A long-form editor does not appear to be available on the platform.
Frase: SEO Copywriting
Frase is an copywriting tool for long-form writing. It has many different features that make it a powerful content creation tool. The AI Writer, however, is an add-on feature.
- Integrates with Google Search Console
- Version control in the document editor
- Undo/redo buttons – the other tools don’t have them! You have to use keyboard commands
- Export to PDF, HTML, or Excel
- AI document editing
Note: the AI writer is only available as an add-on for an additional $35/mo.
I’m sure Frase is a powerful tool, but the deceptive trial and the clunky interface make the tool rank lower for me. In this day and age, if it’s not easy to pick up a tool quickly, then people just move on. There are a lot of other better options out there.
5 Best AI Article Generators
Hypotenuse AI: Best AI Content Platform for e-Commerce
Hypotenuse AI is the premier AI writing tool for e-commerce. It’s designed to make brands and businesses that sell products have an easier time doing so. Hypotenuse seeks to help e-commerce sites sell their products by creating compelling product descriptions.
- Batch generation – you may have a lot of products you want product descriptions for. Bulk generate high quality content with this feature by importing via CSV or Shopify.
- Summarization – summarize existing content
- Product catalogs – are a way to organize and store all of your products in one place so that you don’t have manually update your product descriptions back and forth between tools
- Image generation – generate AI art using the image generation feature
- Content rewriting – with the paraphrasing tool, you can insert sentences or paragraphs to be reworded
- Content detection – fact check your articles and quickly find sources with content detective
- Blog article writing – through a guided blog post writing workflow, you’re able to generate titles, outline, and a full article with more nuanced control than Article Forge
- Product descriptions – generate high quality product descriptions
- Social media captions and ad copy – includes an Instagram caption generator, Google ads generator, Facebook ads generator, among others
Hypotenuse offers a subscription based model. There are three tiers:
- Starter: $24/mo
- Growth: $49/mo
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
Hypotenuse optimizes itself around e-commerce. Unlike other AI writing software I’ve reviewed, Hypotenuse AI boasts specific features and workflows directly suited for e-commerce use cases. And it certainly delivers with its bulk import features and product catalogs. If you’re an e-commerce site, then you should consider Hypotenuse.
Ink for All: Well-Designed UI with Paraphrasing, AI Writer, and SEO
Ink for All is AI writing software that allows you to “communicate with purpose” as their website says. It functions as both a text editor and browser extension. Ink for All democratizes the content marketing process by offering writing assistance tools that enable anyone to create content that performs well.
- AI writer bot
- SEO traffic
- Publish content faster
- Team management
- Headline optimizer
No free plan
Pro SEO: $44/mo
Team SEO Unlimited: $177/mo
Ink for All offers a robust solution for a fair price. I don’t like that there’s no free plan or trial, but it’s a strong contender for sure.
Copysmith: Copywriting for eCommerce
Copysmith is an AI copywriting software that helps users generate content for their blog or website. It also provides an easy way to share and promote content that has already been created.
The platform offers a series of tools to help people generate different types of content, with the most popular being the article builder, which allows users to build articles from scratch.
It provides its clients with a wide range of content including blog posts, landing pages, sales pages, and webinars.
The tool uses artificial intelligence algorithms to create unique text with the style of the user’s writing. It makes sure that your campaigns are effective for both your customers and your business. With Copysmith, you can easily create high-quality content for any language.
The possibilities are limitless with Copysmith because it provides you with tools to make sure that your campaigns are effective for both your customers and your business. Sell those clothes and products with Copysmith!
- Templates to choose from, which cover virtually any need.
- Built-in integrations that are designed to support you.
- Powerful software that lets you create, organize, and edit your copy all in one spot
- Affordable pricing with a top level of service.
Teams: $118/month for 2 users
Enterprise: For businesses looking for unlimited creation and control. Contact sales support.
Copywriting can be a time-consuming task that requires a lot of creativity and skill. With an AI copywriting software like Copysmith, it becomes easy for writers to save their ideas on the platform’s cloud storage.
The only problem is that credits can expire if they are not used within a certain time frame. For example, if you have purchased credits worth $100 and have not used them within 12 months, your credits will expire and you will lose the money.
To avoid this, make sure to keep track of your credits and use them accordingly.
AI Writer: Content Generation Platform
AI Writer is an AI copywriting software that offers an AI writing assistant for content creators to generate content ideas at scale. The platform offers different kinds of writing services, including content writing and blog writing.
It is one of the most accurate content generation platforms, using state-of-the-art AI writing models to write articles from scratch. It will also provide you with high-quality and relevant content that will match your target audience’s needs.
AI Writer are also known as content writers and are used by companies to produce multiple articles for them. AI Writer can work on a variety of topics and niche markets.
- Guarantees the quality of your content with a patent-pending algorithm that ensures every text is unique and original.
- No need for SEO experts anymore. All content is automatically SEO-friendly.
- You’ll never lack an article topic when you have these full-length articles.
- Provides citations for each point so that you can deliver accurate, quality content.
- Get complete value for money by not having to search for the perfect article template online.
Basic: $29 per month
Standard Plan: $59 per month
Power Plan: $375 per month
AI Writer is a writing tool that is easy to use and has some really cool features. It is a great way for anyone to start writing and get their content out there.
However, AI Writer scrapes content from similar pages across the web, and often that content references trademarked terms or otherwise inappropriate language. So it is something that should be taken into account before choosing it.
5 Best AI Writing Apps and Browser Extensions
I think about AI virtual writing assistant tools as ones that primarily work as browser extensions that you use in other applications. However, it’s a tough call to make because many of these tools have extensions. The ones I’m putting in here are only browser extensions.
Paragraph AI: Best AI Writing App for your Mobile Device
Paragraph AI works predominantly as an app you can get in the Apple Store or Google Play Store. It also is a Chrome Plugin. This is the first AI writing app that I’ve come across, so I decided to try it out.
I have an iPhone, so I’m only speaking to that experience. On iOS, it works as a new keyboard that you add. Note: it does have to have full access to everything you type, so if you’re uncomfortable with that, this might not be for you.
The keyboard itself looks just like your regular keyboard; however, it has the Paragraph AI logo on the left side. If you tap on the Paragraph AI logo, it pulls over the content you’ve typed and takes you into the app where you can finesse your content. If you’re texting someone important, this is a huge help!
- Tone selection to write content
- Grammar checker
- Plagiarism checker
- Instant replies
- Powered by GPT3
Paragraph AI offers a free forever plan. However, if you’d like to get more advanced features, you have a few options.
Student: $9.99/mo if paid annually
Professional: $12.49/mo if paid annually
Teams: Inquire for more details
If you want to harness the power of AI writing on more than just your computer, definitely check out Paragraph AI. Take advantage of all the benefits of AI on your mobile device!
QuillBot: Excellent for Proofreading, Plagiarism Checking, and Citations
QuillBot is one of the most comprehensive writing tools out there. If you’re a student looking for an AI essay writer or need to research and write citations you don’t want to miss this tool.
It’s free to use and you don’t even need to sign up to try it out, which is really nice. No marketing copy to mess with, you just get in and start using the tool.
- Paraphraser – Takes content you paste in and paraphrase it so that it meets your needs
- Grammar Checker – Makes sure you sound professional and grammatically correct
- Plagiarism Checker – You can paste in text you want to check or upload your file
- Co-Writer – This is your AI writing assistant to help you generate new ideas based off what you’ve written
- Summarizer – I’ve been looking for an AI tool that can summarize content for you! QuillBot’s summarizer does a solid job
- Citation Generator – Helps you track and properly cite your citations
- Browser extension for Chrome
- Microsoft Word extension
As with many products, you save with an annual subscription. I don’t often see a semi-annual subscription, which I find interesting.
QuillBot is one of the more versatile tools and gives you a lot of options for a very reasonable price. If you want to try an AI copywriter free, try out Quillbot with no worries about having to provide your email. If you’re looking for an AI writing tool to help you with writing academic papers, definitely check this one out. It’s extremely useful for academic writing and creating an outstanding scientific paper. Human researcher’s publication records form the basis of its AI alogrithm. If you want an excellent grammar checker, Quillbot is just as good, if not better than Grammarly.
Wordtune: Simple Tool for Paraphrasing
Wordtune offers both a browser extension and a long-form document editor to write compelling copy. It’s a perfect AI novel writing software option for those who want to self-edit and write more clearly. Since it works with a number of different tools, anyone who writes online should consider Wordtune.
- Artificial Intelligence article rewriter
- Change the tone of your text
- Expand or shorten your content
- Spelling and grammar checks
- Microsoft Word integration
Wordtune is a free browser extension, so why not try it? It’s a great option for anyone that writes.
Grammarly: Best Grammar Assistant
Grammarly is a game-changer! It’s the AI writing tool you didn’t think you needed, but you actually need. It’s a great AI writing tool because it doesn’t just focus on grammar. It also looks at the overall tone and style, ensuring that your content fits the audience you’re going for.
I enabled the Grammarly app, an overlay feature that follows you around and reads everything you write. It’s like spell check, but for everything you type. It’s also more advanced than spell check as it looks at grammar, tone, and style, as mentioned previously.
If that’s a little creepy for you, you can always copy and paste your content directly into the Grammarly online application, and it will proofread your content for you.
That said, it IS an AI application, so you need to use your judgment on its suggestions. Most of the time, the suggestions are great. Sometimes though, the suggestions are a bit nonsensical.
- Grammar checker – eliminate grammar mistakes
- Contextual spelling checker – spell check your words in the right context
- Punctuation correction – get help with all of your punctuation needs
- Style suggestions – improve the overall tone and style of your writing
- Integrated with a variety of platforms such as Google Docs
- Error-free proofreading
- Long-form content editor
Premium (for individuals): $12.00/mo
Business (for teams): $12.50/mo
Grammarly differs from the other AI writing tools on here in that it serves as your personal proofreader. It follows behind and fixes your grammar mistakes. It’s an amazing content quality checker for content writers. But I think it’s a must-have for everyone looking to write in a professional setting. Guess what? That’s probably everyone looking at this article.
What is an AI writing assistant?
In content production, AIwriting helps content writers in the content generation process. The process might involve brainstorming ideas to generate unique article drafts. AI-assisted content marketing efforts can also include landing pages, product descriptions, YouTube video titles, marketing copy, and Google ads.
AI writing assistants support content creators so they can focus on their craft and not worry about how to produce unique content, such as articles or e-books; however, AI writing assistants are not yet at the level where popular blogs rely on them for every post from scratch without any human intervention.
Utilizing AI writing enhances the writing skills of anyone and enables them to save time.
How do AI writers work?
Artificial intelligence involves combining artificial intelligence with machine learning algorithms to create literary neural networks. AI software training teaches these networks to read the text and then experiment with themselves. Once acquired knowledge through intensive repetition, the computer can begin mimicking actual writing with astonishing accuracy.
Is AI writing good for content creators?
I believe AI writing software can be a great complement to content writing, it can help in composing blog posts, advertisements, landing pages, etc. These best AI tools fulfill content marketers’ dreams. Although there are many types of AI software, they all make learn from previous writing and can then generate bulk content to help content writers.
It allows you to upgrade from simple Google docs to advanced features that can only be found in AI writing software tools. “Content generation” the state of natural language generation in content marketing.
Why should I use an AI writing tool?
The benefits of AI writing tools are numerous.
Think of AI as a tool that helps you. Not something scary that will take away your job. It’ll make your work go faster and streamline your workflow. You can create content and utilize your time more wisely. AI content writing tools are a valuable addition to your writing process.
Don’t just ask yourself “Why should I use AI writing tool?” and maybe instead ask yourself, “Why shouldn’t I use an AI writing tool?”
Always do your own research before making a decision. While this AI writing software buying guide has a lot of information, you’re going to have your own unique needs. The best program for AI writing will depend entirely on your needs.
The best AI writing assistants are a game-changer for content creators who want to experiment with new styles or topics without worrying about the quality of their articles. Content creation is a huge task and an AI writer can take some burden off your shoulders if you’re struggling to meet deadlines. So far, no AI writer has received a Pulitzer prize but it’s only a matter of time until they do.
With the right tools, AI can help you write content that is both creative and accurate. Look for an AI writing tool that offers a free trial so you can try it out before committing to a subscription.
If you want to write SEO-optimized content that ranks in search engines, definitely check out SurferSEO. It’s extremely powerful and offers a lot of educational resources. It’s also introducing its own AI writing assistant in the near future.
In my opinion, Jasper is the most powerful AI writing tool out there, but it’s also on the pricier side and doesn’t have unlimited words. For those looking for a document editor and SEO, try Scalenut out. It’s free! For those just wanting to reduce writer’s block, check out Copy AI. If you compare Copy.ai vs Jasper.ai, you get different experiences. Jasper.ai wins for me because of its recipes and customizable content.
If you want a free tool you can without having to log in, try out QuillBot. If you’re a student or need to use citations a lot, this is your all-in-one tool. I like it better than Grammarly, actually!