Who doesn’t need a good healthy snack in their life? Whether you are at work and need something to give you the energy to get through the day or you’re on your way to drop the kids off at baseball practice, sometimes you just need snacks. It’s easy to grab a bag of Doritos, but if you’re looking for something healthier, you’re in the right place.
With so many different options to choose from, it can be hard to know what is best and where to find them. Fortunately, we have compiled a list of online stores that have the best organic snacks.
What are the best organic snacks?
The best organic snacks are those that satisfy your need for quick convenience, will help you stay on a healthy diet, and feel good about consuming.
Traditional snacks contain ingredients that are harmful not only to our bodies but the planet too. Eating holistic organic snacks is a much better option overall.
1. Paleo Valley
Paleo Valley provides nutrient-rich foods, snacks, and supplements. Each product prioritizes using potent, whole food sourced ingredients. You can also find programs such as Paleo Meal Plans and a Wellness Program for weight loss and healthy eating.
- 100% Grass Fed Beef Sticks
- USA made from 100% grass fed/grass finished beef and organic spices that are fermented naturally.
- Pasture Raised Turkey Sticks
- USA made pasture-raised turkey which contains organic spices and is naturally fermented.
- Superfood Bars
- Made with certified organic, antioxidant-rich superfoods. It is gluten-free, grain free, soy free, and non-GMO.
- Organic Supergreens
- Made with certified organic, antioxidant-rich superfoods. Contains no cereal grasses and no added sugars, artificial sweeteners,or sugar alcohols.
- 100% Grass Fed Bone Broth Protein
- Made 100% with grass fed/grass finished beef bones. 100% pure with no chemicals or solvents used in processing.
- 100% Grass Fed Beef Sticks: 1 pack is $23.99 ea, 4 packs is $21.00 ea, and 8 packs is $19.99 ea.
- Pasture Raised Turkey Sticks: 1 pack is $23.99 ea, 4 packs is $21.00 ea, and 8 packs is $19.99 ea.
- Superfood Bars: 1 box is $37.99 ea, 3 boxes is $34.99 ea, 6 boxes is $30.99 ea.
- Organic Supergreens: 1 bag is $59.99 ea, 3 bags is $53.99, 6 bags is $47.99 ea.
- 100% Grass Fed Bone Broth Protein: 1 bag is $49.99 ea, 3 bags is $44.99 ea.,6 bags is $39.99 ea.
Paleovalley is best suited for people who are looking for organic snacks, drinks, and complexes. You can get a 5% discount by doing the Subscribe and Save option, plus get free shipping on orders over $75.
Urthbox surprises buyers with organic and GMO-free full-size snacks from various brands. You first select your box size and plan of your choice. Then choose from Classic, Gluten-Free, Vegan or Diet box options. This store helps you find new favorite organic snacks that are crunchy, sweet, and chewy!
Urthbox has 4 options that you can choose from to meet your specific needs.
- The Classic: This is the do-it-all box with no dietary restrictions.
- The Gluten-Free: This has 100% Gluten-Free snacks.
- The Vegan: This has 100% Vegan snacks with no animal products or animal ingredients.
- The Diet: This has snacks that include low calories, low carbohydrates, and low fats.
There are 4 different box sizes to choose from which include the following:
- Mini: 7+ snacks for $19.99
- Small: 14+ snacks for $29.99
- Medium: 21+ snacks for $39.99
- Large: 28+ snacks for $49.99
If you are bored of the same healthy organic snacks, this is your chance to get to try more organic snacks that you have never heard of. The bigger the box and the longer the subscription you get, the more you will save.
Thrive Market is your one-stop-shop for sustainable and organic products. From organic groceries to home and beauty products, its wide selection will have something just for you. They make it easy to find specific food for certain diets like Paleo, Keto, and Gluten-Free.
- Pantry staples
- Sustainable Meat & Seafood
- Organic & Biodynamic Wine
- Trusted Supplements
- Clean Beauty
- Plant-Powered Cleaning
Thrive Market is a membership model where you purchase a yearly membership and get organic and sustainable products priced 25-50% off retail. A membership costs $5/month which includes rewards, deals, and free full-size product gifts.
Thrive Market has good options for healthy organic snack foods, especially if you are looking for very specific brands. You can try Thrive Market and get $80 in free groceries when you get started today. This is a great deal since Thrive Market already discounts their products.
NatureBox is a subscription-based snack company where people pick between a variety of boxes based on their preferences. The options include vegan, soy-free, nut-free, milk-free, and gluten-free. Their tasty snacks have no artificial flavors, no corn syrup, no hydrogenated oils, and no MSG. “Better snacks, less stress” is their mission.
- Everyone’s Favorite Box: A delicious mix of all-time bestsellers which includes 7 full-size snacks.
- Sweet Treats Box: If you have a sweet tooth, this is for you. Low on sugar but still tasty.
- Less Stress Box: It includes a variety of adaptogenic snacks that taste great and aid your wellness.
- Delightful Box: This box has everything from sweet, salty, spicy, and savory.
- Allergen-Free Box: Snack stress-free with their most popular allergen-free offerings.
NatureBox pricing depends on the number of snacks in the box and how frequent the box ships. You also have the option of signing up for an annual membership.
- Everyone’s Favorite Box: $50.00 ($40 with membership).
- Sweet Treats Box: $43.99 ($34.99 with membership).
- Less Stress Box: $43.99 ($34.99 with membership).
- Delightful Box: $62.99 ($49.99 with membership).
- Allergen-Free Box: $50.00 ($40 with membership).
If you are looking to try out a variety of snacks that are tasty and healthy, NatureBox is for you. Your snack deliveries will never be boring with their selection of snacks that you will enjoy. Sign up so you can give your friends 25% off their first order and for every friend who tries NatureBox, you’ll get $20 to shop.
BarUEat is a one of a kind organic snack bar. This store has products that are made with organic and whole ingredients, including oats, seeds, nuts, honey and dates.
- Coffee & Pecan Bar and Bites: Lightly roasted oats, nuts, and seeds with sea salt are perfectly balanced by the sweetness of medjool dates and local honey.
- Peanuts N Cherries Bar and Bites: Roasted peanuts with unsweetened cherries, dates, and honey that is both savory and sweet.
- Oatmeal Raisin Bar and Bites: It’s soft with a little crunch from walnuts, and a touch of cinnamon that tastes like an oatmeal raisin cookie without added sugar.
- Original Bar and Bites: Lightly roasted oats, nuts, and seeds with sea salt are perfectly balanced by the sweetness of medjool dates and local honey.
You can purchase each bar individually or buy a box of up to 12 bars. For the bites, you can buy it individually and get 20% off if you subscribe for weekly shipments.
- Coffee & Pecan Bar and Bites: Bar is $2.69, Bites are $7.95
- Peanuts N Cherries Bar and Bites: Bar is $2.69, Bites are $7.95
- Oatmeal Raisin Bar and Bites: Bar is $2.69, Bites are $7.95
- Original Bar and Bites: Bar is $2.69, Bites are $7.95
If you love to snack on bars, BarUEat is the healthiest, natural bar out there. It’s great to grab and go with this bar whether you are going to the gym or going on a hiking adventure. Stock up on your favorite flavors because you can get free shipping when you order $100 or more.
6. Public Goods
Public Goods is a one-stop retail subscription experience for healthy and sustainable everyday essentials. Public Goods sells groceries, pet supplies, cleaning supplies, and much more.
- Oatmeal Cups
- Potato Chips
- Seaweed Snacks
- Cashews, Almonds, and Pistachios
- Oatmeal Cups: 4ct for $8.94 each
- Potato Chips: 5oz for $3.95 each
- Popcorn: 4.5 oz for $3.95
- Seaweed Snacks: 1.41 oz for $5.95
- Cashews, Almonds, and Pistachios: 7-8 oz for $8.25-$9.95
In addition, they have a membership model where you can save on all the items for $79 a year.
If you want simplicity when looking for healthy snacks, shop Public Goods. Their small selection of products takes the stress and time away that you’d normally spend at other retailers. Keep an eye out for discounts such as free shipping on all orders.
Sprout Organics makes tasty organic snacks and meals for babies and toddlers. The meals are not only fun but convenient for parents. Everything on Sprout Organics uses real and organic ingredients. No GMOs and nothing artificial at all.
- Organic Food Pouches: Contains fruits, veggies, and sometimes grains.
- Organic Shareables: Includes Crinklez, Curlz, Puffs, and Wafflez,
- Organic Meals: Options include Burrito Bowl, Veggie Power Meal, Butternut Mac and Cheese, and Pasta Veggie Sauce.
- Organic Food Pouches: 12 pack for $24.95
- Organic Shareables: 6 pack for $20.95 for Crinklez, Curlz, and Puffs. 10 pack for $44.99 for Wafflez
- Organic Meals: 8 pack for $26.95
Sprout Organics is great for parents that are looking for natural and organic snacks for their babies, toddlers, and kids. Your little one will be able to enjoy new foods and exciting flavors. Order $50 or more today to get your entire purchase 20% off.
American Wild Foods promises to have strictly pure and natural products. All the foods on their site are non-GMO, non-cloned, soy-free, corn-free, pesticide-free, and much more.
- Organic Snacks: ChagaChunks, Nut ‘n Raisin and Plain & Creamy
- Organic Teas and Beverages
- Cooking Spices
- Honeys and Syrups
- ChagaChunks, Nut ‘n Raisin: 4 oz for $19.99
- ChagaChunks, Plain & Creamy: 4 oz for $19.99
- Organic Teas and Beverages: Pricing ranges from $12.99 to $39.99
- Cooking Spices: Pricing ranges from $16.99 to $19.99
- Honeys and Syrups: Pricing ranges from $10.95 to $29.99
American Wild Foods has one of a kind, unique organic products and ingredients. If you like exotic and rare items, this is the right place for you. Every purchase supports natives and villagers all over the world. You give back to the earth when you buy these foods. Join their email list to get exclusive offers, discounts, specials and more.
What are some organic snacks?
Organic snacks are made with organic, non-GMO ingredients that do not contain artificial flavors or colors. Organic foods limit your exposure to chemical pesticides and herbicides. Nutrition bars, fruits, nuts, and almonds are just a few examples of healthy organic snacks.
Are organic snacks healthier?
Note that just because a snack is organic, it does not automatically mean that it is healthy. Always snack in moderation and the per serving on the label. It is recommended that you always check the ingredient list and look for things like protein, fiber, whole grains, and minimal sugar.
What is the healthiest snack to snack on?
The healthiest snack to snack on is anything that helps you get the nutrients your body needs. Having healthy snack choices that help you stay satisfied is important for a healthy lifestyle. Anything that is not processed and only contains clean and natural ingredients is the healthiest snack option.
What should I look for when trying to select the best organic snacks?
Aim for what is the most natural. Vegetable and fruit-based healthy snacks are always great options. Snacks that are high in protein and fiber are great, they’ll keep you full longer. Always read and compare labels so you know exactly what goes into each snack.
When looking at ingredients, always look to see if you know what each ingredient is. If it’s something you can’t pronounce, it’s probably not natural or good for you. Even if it says organic, it might not have good ingredients.
There are many amazing options to get your organic snacks from an online store today. Healthy, convenient, and real ingredients are available just a click away. The options listed above will help you find the right website for you that fits your diet, lifestyle, and budget. You’ll be bragging about it on social media in no time!